The overall objective of the project developed by Sering is to inspect and assess the levels of seismic safety (structural conditions) of the existing bridges, to identify and design the repair/remedial works and to plan operation and maintenance works.
The following services have been planned:
- preliminary investigation (identification of the structures, research of archive documentation, cataloging and archiving);
- surveys on the structures in order to define the structural system;
- analysis and modeling for the calculation of seismic vulnerability assessment, preliminary designs, economic evaluation and quantity survey of repair and maintenance works,
- Updating the bridges’ database (Bridges Information System) with relevant data.
A total of 249 Bridges and 13 Buildings have been inspected and assessed.
Services provided by Sering
- Archive historical and research
- Geometric surveys
- Soil investigations
- Structural investigations
- Structural analysis
- Check of the seismic safety
- Design of remedial works
- Data recording on ANAS Bridge Information System